Registration for the Master 2 in Agricultural Statistics is open and closes on 24 September 2021.
To build the capacity of experienced professionals working in the field of agricultural statistics.
ORGANISATION OF STUDIES
- Statistics (125 h) ;
- Specificities of Agricultural Statistics (80 h) ;
- Sampling (85 h);
- Practice of agricultural surveys (70 h).
- Processing and enhancement of results (150 h) ;
- Economic accounts of agriculture (90 h) ;
- Analysis of results (105 h);
- Internship and Project (15 h of classes and 440 h in Student Study Time)
- Conferences and thematic seminars;
- A project to be carried out during the course;
- A 3-month internship starting in May 2022.
Agricultural statisticians in :
- Administrations in charge of Agriculture;
- Agro-industrial companies;
- Professional Agricultural Organisations;
- Non-governmental organisations.
- Engineering Degree in Statistics;
- Master 1 in Agronomic Sciences;
- Any other degree deemed equivalent;
- Applicants must have two (2) years of professional experience in a service related to agricultural statistics and sign a commitment to remain in the service for two years after training;
- Selection on the basis of an application;
- Project analysis.
- Application form (to be collected) ;
- Cover letter;
- 1 Curriculum Vitae;
- Two passport photos of the same print;
- Photocopy of the national identity card;
- Birth certificate;
- Photocopy of certified diplomas;
- Attestation of work experience of at least 2 years ;
Requests for information and applications should be addressed to the Management of ENSEA in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Applications must be sent to the ENSEA management no later than September 24, 2021 at 18:00.
JURY OF ADMISSION: 04 October 2021
After admission, the confirmation of registration must be done by October 22, 2021 at the latest at ENSEA. The start of the academic year for the year 2021-2022 is scheduled for 08 November 2021.
N.B. : The application file is to be withdrawn from Mrs Ali Kouadio Alphonsine at the Secretariat of the Directorate for Nationals.
Application form Master 2 Agricultural Statistics 2021-2022