Within the framework of the project “Evaluation of the CAP in terms of HIV prevention and treatment among the population aged 15-49 years in the district of Bas-Sassandra in Côte d’Ivoire”, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Economie Appliquée (ENSEA) of Abidjan launches a recruitment notice for seven (07) field supervisors who will be in charge of supervising data collection operations within the framework of this project.
Period covered and study areas
The activities will start with a training at ENSEA in Abidjan, in October 2021, then will extend until December 31 for data collection in the Bas-Sassandra district.
The supervisors recruited must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Be at least 25 years old;
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in social sciences (Geography, Sociology, Statistics, Psychology, etc.) or any other equivalent degree;
- Have a perfect command of a national language of the localities spoken (Godié, Fantin, Malinké, Kroumen, Bakoué, Bété, Baoulé, Neo).
- Have relevant experience in conducting quantitative surveys;
- Have relevant experience in the supervision of population and health surveys;
- Have experience in the use of computer tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience in using a tablet/Pocket PC/Smartphone to collect data would be an asset;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Be physically fit;
- Be able to work in a team.
NB: Must be fully available for the entire study period, i.e. from October to 31 December 2021.
Applications must include the following documents:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae including level of education, age, gender, national languages spoken fluently, computer skills if applicable;
- A copy of the diploma;
- A duly completed application form which can be downloaded via the link: https://bit.ly/3AAsciY
- A copy, not legalised, of the National Identity Card or Passport;
- Certificates of participation in previous surveys, if any.
Candidates interested in the present notice and fulfilling the conditions are invited to submit their applications by filling in the form via the following link: https://bit.ly/3kdrlPw
The applications submission deadlines runs from 25 to 28 September 2021 at 23:59.