The Government of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire has obtained a credit from the French Development Agency (AFD) to finance the “African Centres of Excellence Project”.
The Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Economie Appliquée d’Abidjan (ENSEA), beneficiary of this funding, intends to use part of these funds to make payments for the contract of the firm in charge of carrying out the blank audit of ENSEA’s quality management system in preparation for certification to the requirements of the ISO 21001 (2018) standard.
The services of the firm will be aimed at carrying out the blank audit of the quality management system in preparation for the ISO 21001 (2018) certification of the ISE programme of ENSEA.
Specifically, the firm will be responsible for :
- Planning the blank audit with the SMOE stakeholders;
- Carrying out the blank audit of the SMOE in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 21001 (2018) standard;
- Analysing the audit report points and help to upgrade the ENSEA SMOE for certification.
CEA-ENSEA invites eligible candidates to express their interest in providing the services described above.
The eligibility criteria for AFD funding are specified in article 1.3 of the “Guidelines for Procurement financed by AFD in Foreign States” available online on the AFD website www.afd.fr.
Firms may submit only one application in their own name or as a group. If an Applicant (including a member of a Grouping) submits or participates in several applications, these will be eliminated. However, the same Subcontractor may participate in several applications.
If the Applicant is constituted as a Grouping, the Expression of Interest must include
- a copy of the consortium agreement concluded by all its members, or
- a letter of intent to form a Consortium, signed by all its members and accompanied by a copy of the proposed Consortium agreement.
In the absence of this document, the other members will be considered as Subcontractors.
Interested Candidates, in this case Architectural or Design Firms, must provide the following information:
- documentation (general presentation of the company including address);
- detailed references of similar services (description of the mission, services carried out, Client’s reference, amount of the contract…);
- the areas of intervention and the years of experience;
- human resources (CVs of key personnel);
- logistical and material resources;
- references of clients benefiting from the services described.
The firm must attach to its application a declaration of integrity, eligibility and environmental and social responsibility, dated and signed. This declaration is attached to the Notice of Expression of Interest on the following websites: http://ancien.ensea.ed.ci, www.afd.fr. Failure to do so will result in the rejection of the application. The similarity of the references will be analysed according to
- The scope of the contracts;
- The nature of the services: certification audit in accordance with the requirements of international standards;
- The number of similar assignments: certification audit or accreditation.
The Contracting Authority will also examine the relevance of the expressions of interest in the light of the following criteria:
- General experience of at least five (05) years in quality management system auditing;
- Specific experience (similar assignments): at least two (02) references in the fields of certification or accreditation
- Experience in the certification of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The firm or grouping that will be responsible for carrying out the mission must have at least five (5) years’ experience in quality management system audits.
More specifically, it must
- Have skills in the planning and implementation of certification audit missions in accordance with the requirements of international standards;
- Have at least two (02) similar references in the fields of certification or accreditation;
- Experience in the certification of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) would be an asset.
In addition to the above-mentioned profiles, the firm will need to engage the services of a Consultant with a good knowledge of the organisation of higher education systems, with a minimum level of BAC+4 in his field, and with at least one mission to accompany Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in a certification or accreditation process.
Firms will be evaluated on the basis of their references, in particular their similar experience and the key personnel proposed for the assignment, with a view to selecting the most experienced and qualified firm for the assignment. The selection procedure will include, on the one hand, an evaluation of the Firms’ files and the CVs of the proposed key personnel (scored out of 60 points) in order to assess the qualifications and experience of the Firm, and on the other hand, an evaluation of the Methodological Note proposed by the Firm (scored out of 40 points) in order to assess their capacity to carry out the assignment: i.e. a final score out of 100. Thus, the Firms will be ranked in order of merit according to the final scores obtained and the Firm ranked first will be retained for the assignment, provided that its final score is at least equal to 70 out of 100. The selected firm will be invited to a negotiation session for the award of the contract.
Expressions of interest must be submitted in closed envelopes in five (5) copies, one original and four copies as well as a digital version, to the address below no later than Wednesday 22 September 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (local time) and clearly marked “Expression of interest for the recruitment of a Firm to carry out the blank audit of the quality management system of ENSEA in preparation for certification to the requirements of ISO 21001 (2018)”.
Interested firms can obtain the terms of reference and all additional information at the addresses below, at the following times: from 9:00 to 17:00 GMT.
TO THE ATTENTION OF THE COORDINATOR OF THE AFRICAN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR THE REINFORCEMENT OF HIGHER STATISTICAL EDUCATION IN AFRICA (CEA-ENSEA) PROJECT
Cocody, avenue des grandes écoles,
Tel: 27 22 48 32 23 / 27 22 48 32 11
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to: email@example.com
Download the offer here
AMI_recruitment of a firm for the ISO certification blank audit