As part of the implementation of the “Multisectoral Nutrition and Early Childhood Development Project (PMNDPE)”, a baseline survey is planned. To this end, ENSEA of Abidjan is launching a recruitment notice for 120 interviewing agents who will be responsible for collecting information in the field.
Period and areas of coverage
Project activities will start in February 2020 and end in April 2020 in the North, North-West, North-East, Central and Central-West zones.
Agents recruited must have the following qualifications and skills :
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Have at least a A-level Diploma;
- Have a Proven experience in conducting quantitative surveys;
- Have a Proven experience in the collection of population and health surveys (nutrition field);
- Have experience using a tablet/Pocket PC/Smartphone… to collect data ;
- Be physically fit;
- Be fully available over the entire study period, i.e. February 2020 to April 2020..
Applications must include the following documents :
- An application letter addressed to the Director ofENSEA with the subject “applicant for the position of interviewing agent for the PMNDPE project”;
- A curriculum vitae
- A completed pledge form downloadable from the following link: https://app.box.com/s/8i1kr94g2y82t20n1uud0m0iv5532q45
- A copy, not legalized, of the National Identity Card or Passport;
- A copy, not legalized, of the A-Level Diploma.
Candidates interested in this notice and fulfilling the conditions are invited to register by clicking on the following link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenqHIRv5aUEglg_U55KjMVfqXx37apMBzPQCkNPi4YMR8CSg/viewform?usp=pp_url
Applications (registered online only) must be received by 01 March 2020 at the latest