In the framework of the implementation of the Evaluation of economic inclusion measures of the 3rd cohort of the Productive Social Nets Project, the École Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Économie Appliquée (ENSEA) is launching a recruitment notice for 20 Research Assistants for a study in 23 regions of Côte d’Ivoire.
Period covered and study areas
The activities will start with a training at ENSEA in Abidjan and will then extend to the whole territory for data collection.
- Be at least 25 years old;
- Be physically fit
- Have at least a Master’s degree in Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Geography and related disciplines
- Master one of the national languages of the localities concerned (Senufo, Dioula, Tagbanan, Koulango, Lobi, Baoule, Agni, Wè, Bété and Adioukrou)
- Be familiar with conducting in-depth interviews
- Have a great deal of experience in follow-up interviews
- Be equipped for rapid analysis
- Have proven experience of qualitative methods, specifically PRA
- Be fully available for the entire period covered by the study, i.e. all of September and October 2021
Applications must include the following documents:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae including level of study, age, gender, national languages spoken fluently;
- A copy of the last diploma;
Candidates who are interested in the present notice and who meet the conditions are invited to submit their applications by filling in the form below : https://tinyurl.com/24bk82xr
NB: The applications submission deadline is from 14 to 16 September 2021 at 23:59.