As part of the implementation of phase 2 of the Performance Monitoring for Action (PMA) project, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Économie Appliquée (ENSEA) in Abidjan is launching a recruitment notice for 11 Resident female interviewer in 10 regions of Côte d’Ivoire and the autonomous county of Yamoussoukro (see list of localities in appendice).
Period covered and study areas
Activities will start with a training session at ENSEA in Abidjan in August 2021, and will then extend to December 2021 for data collection throughout the country.
Female interviewers recruited must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Be female;
- Be at least 25 years old;
- Have at least the A-Level Certificate;
- Be resident in the locality concerned or in a nearby locality;
- Have a perfect command of the national language spoken in the locality concerned;
- Have proven experience in conducting population and health surveys would be an asset;
- Experience in using a tablet/Pocket PC/Smartphone… to collect data would be an asset;
- Be physically fit;
- Having participated in the PMA project would be an asset.
Be fully available for the entire study period, i.e. from August to December 2021.
Applications must include the following documents
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae including level of education, age, gender, current place of residence (sub-prefecture, village, neighborhood), national languages spoken fluently, computer skills if applicable;
- A copy of the last diploma;
- A copy, not legalised, of the National Identity Card or the Passport or the Identity Certificate;
- Attestations of participation in previous surveys, if any.
Candidates interested in this notice and meeting the conditions are invited to submit their applications to
- The secretariat of the sub-prefecture of the locality;
- The supervisor.
Applications submission period is from 28 July to 3 August 2021.
Lists of localities concerned by the recruitment of female interviewers for the PMA project
|Region||Health district||Sub-prefecture / Municipality||City/Village/Neighborhood|
|BOUAKE||BOUAKE NORD-EST||BOUAKE||TOLLA KOUADIOKRO|