The Department of Continuing training of ENSEA organizes training session on “Techniques for Monitoring and Evaluation of Programs and Projects”, for holders of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (economics, management, social science, mathematics, computer science, econometrics, statistics, finance …) or high potential individuals considering an international career in the field of finance.
- Photocopy of the diploma
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Photocopy of identity card
- Two printed copies of the online registration receipt
- Registration fee of 30.000 F, payable to the secretariat of the Continuing Training Department
NB: The originals of photocopies produced will be checked after admission. The physical files are to be deposited from 1 to 30 August in the premises of ENSEA at the Continuing Training Department.
- Registration: 16 July – 30 August 2020
- Start date: 05 September 2020
- Duration of training: 6 months