ENSEA Abidjan informs its alumni and graduates of the recruitment by an international consultancy firm of a Specialist/Expert in Academic Assessment.
- He/she should hold a university degree at Master’s level and above in a discipline related to the field of assessment of learning outcomes (educational economics, educational sciences, statistics).
- He/she should have at least 10 years of professional experience in one of the following fields: evaluation of education systems in French-speaking countries, analysis of the functioning of education systems, auditing of educational institutions, construction of item banks, statistical testing and analysis and interpretation of data.
- International experience in developing countries is appreciated.
- Professional experience in the development of national policies and/or the implementation of programmes for the assessment of learning outcomes, the improvement of learning and the performance of lecturers and schools;
- Experience in writing Items based on the IRT;
- A good knowledge of international assessment surveys (PISA, PIRLS, TIMSS);
- More than 5 years of experience in gender-sensitive assessments and tests of undergraduate student learning;
- Experience in a developing country is essential;
- Proven research and publications, particularly on assessment of learning outcomes according to international standards and gender sensitivity;
- Experience in working with diverse stakeholders to build consensus around issues and in working in multicultural environments;
- Have a perfect command of spoken and written French, as well as a good knowledge of English.
Apply by email at email@example.com indicating in the subject line the title of the post, then the course of study at ENSEA of Abidjan and the year of graduation.