Within the framework of the “Abortion Follow-up” survey of the PMA project, the École Nationale Supérieure de Statistique et d’Économie Appliquée (ENSEA) in Abidjan is launching a recruitment notice for twenty-five (25) interviewers for the collection of data throughout the national territory.
Period covered and study areas
Activities will begin at ENSEA in August 2020 and will then extend until the end of October 2020 throughout the national territory.
Applicants must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Be female;
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have at least the A-Level Diploma;
- Have a perfect command of at least one fluent national language;
- Proven experience in conducting population and health surveys;
- Previous experience using a tablet/Pocket PC/Smartphone, etc. to collect data;
- Be physically fit;
- Be fully available over the entire study period, i.e. from 19 August to the end of November 2020.
Applications must include the following documents:
- A handwritten (unstamped) application addressed to the Director of ENSEA with the subject line: “Applicant for the position of female interviewer for the PMA project”;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae including level of education, age, gender, current place of residence, national languages spoken fluently, computer skills if any;
- A copy, not legalized, of the National Identity Card or Passport;
- A non-legalized copy of the last diploma or certificate of the highest diploma;
- Attestations of participation in previous surveys, if any
Applicants interested in this notice and fulfilling the conditions are invited to fill in the application form following the link: https://forms.gle/moAunQjHY7zSEAJg6 by Thursday 13 August 2020 at midnight at the latest.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview on Friday 14 August 2020.